Tom was born and raised in Kelowna BC and started coaching locally in academies and camps at age 14. While playing in Kelowna Tom also gained experience in the lower mainland with Provincial Team Programming and Surrey United. In 2003 and 2004 he gained playing experience with Doncaster Rovers FC in South Yorkshire England with the youth team and reserves. Now focused on developing his coaching abilities and furthering his knowledge for the game, he has recently obtained his National 'B' coaching license through the Canadian Soccer Association.
Tom has been Zanatta's assistant since Dante took over the job, 2016/17 will be Tom's sixth season as the assistant coach of the UBC Okanagan men’s soccer team.
- Head Coach at OKM Soccer Academy: 2009-present
- Assistant TD at Kelowna United FC: 2009-present
- Head Coach U14 boys TOFC: 2010
- Head Coach U13 boys TOFC: 2011
- Head Coach U16 boys TOFC: 2012
- Assistant Coach UBCO Heat 2011- present
- Kelowna United FC U13-U16
- Competed in Super Y League with Okanagan Predators from 2001-2004
- U16 SYL North American Finals 2004
- BC Team 2002-2003 and 2003-2004
- Surrey United U21 2003-2004
- Doncaster Rovers Youth/Reserves 2004
- Okanagan Challenge/Pacific Coast League 2005