RBC TRAINING GROUND IS COMING TO UBCO SATURDAY, FEB. 29
What is RBC TG?
RBC Training Ground is a talent identification and athlete funding program for 14-25 year olds designed to uncover athletes with Olympic potential and provide them with the high-performance sport resources they need to achieve their podium dreams.
This is the only RBC Training Ground venue in BC outside of the greater Vancouver area in 2020. More details to follow, but please help spread the word to any individuals you know who might be interested to find out if they have what it takes to be an Olympian.
Event Advisory for UBCO:
- Start time(s): The first wave of athletes will start at 9:00 am. From there a new wave starts every half an hour. You can choose your start time at registration.
- Location: The RBC Training Ground qualifier will be held in the UBCO Gym | Map |
- Parking: Lots S and G, as well as M are closest to the Gym entrance. | Parking Website |
- Appropriate attire: Athletic clothes, runners (no track spikes) and bring a water bottle.
- Audience: Parents, friends, and family of the athletes are welcome, there will be a small area to watch. No spectators will be allowed on the field of play.
- Medical Staff: RBC Training Ground will have physiologists onsite who will assess any medical needs.
Jerome Blake: Is an Okanagan track-and-field athlete on the rise.